Charlotte NC Photographers offering Premier
Wedding, Portrait and Event Photography throughout NC, SC and VA.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

What does a photographer do on his day off?

I have lots of client blogging to catch up on...but before I do, I thought I would share some personal images as well. Plus, I haven't done a Bella update in awhile. Jennifer and I had a little mini vacation recently. And what do we do on vacation? Take pictures, of course!

It's fun to get out the point and shoot. Well, a point and shoot for me is a cheap lens on an older camera that covers a wide range of 18-200mm and automatic shooting mode so I don't have to think.

Jennifer and I took a day away from Bella (wasn't easy) and headed up to Asheville for my first-ever trip to Biltmore. Our first stop was the winery.

Biltmore wine isn't tops on my list of wines, but the Russian River Valley Pinot Noir did hit the spot.



After finishing the bottle, Jennifer got friendly with a local:



We tried some self-portraits putting the camera on my camera bag.



Then asked for a little help from a fellow tourist. She did a nice job with this shot, I think.



I like taking pictures of Jennifer. She's a lot prettier in pictures than I am.




She also likes to be goofy, which I enjoy:



By the way, does anyone know what the heck this thing is?



And last but not least, my only shot of the whole house, with Jennifer in the foreground. I guess we were too busy goofing off the whole time to really take good pictures of the grounds. Oh well!

No comments:

Thanks for following my blog!