Charlotte NC Photographers offering Premier
Wedding, Portrait and Event Photography throughout NC, SC and VA.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Alisa & Brad - Engagement

Alisa & Brad will be getting married in October of this year. Although they will be marrying here in Charlotte, they decided to use their current home of Savannah, Georgia for their engagement pictures. Given the distance to Charlotte, and the fact that Alisa also wanted me to do her bridal portraits, we decided to have a marathon day of photography - engagement portraits at sunrise and bridal portraits closer to sunset. I cannot believe the stamina Alisa displayed all day (we'll talk more about that when I get to share her bridal portraits in October). I have no doubt their wedding day will be a blast. Oh - props to Brad, too. He did, after all, have to get up early to see the sunrise. I think this was the first time we had all seen the sunrise in quite some time, actually.

So ladies, tell me - would YOU have your hair and makeup done at 4am to get shots like these? Come on - I'm game! Let's do it!













After sunrise, we spent a couple of hours around town as well. If you go to Savannah, make sure you visit the fountain at Forsyth Park.



I think they call this spot the Aroma Garden:



And there is no shortage of amazing architecture...a photographer's dream location!






Yes, I like the kissing pictures. Here's another.



And another kissing picture to say goodbye! ;)


No comments:

Thanks for following my blog!