Charlotte NC Photographers offering Premier
Wedding, Portrait and Event Photography throughout NC, SC and VA.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Michlene & Stephen

Michlene and Stephen decided to get their engagement portraits done at Belmont Abbey. I'm so glad they did. It's a gorgeous place with amazing structures, trees, walkways, rolling lawns and amazing evening light that is just plain beautiful. We took advantage of just about everything to give them what I think is a collection that clearly shows how in love the two of them are. And let's not forget about our pal Barley, who even had his own little portrait session along the way.

Thanks Michlene and Stephen for a great time! I'm looking forward to doing Michlene's bridal portraits right here back at the Abbey.




Technically flawed as can be, but I think this is a fun one!



























No comments:

Thanks for following my blog!