Charlotte NC Photographers offering Premier
Wedding, Portrait and Event Photography throughout NC, SC and VA.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Amy & Patrick

Amy and Patrick's wedding was an especially fun day for me because they were married at the Dairy Barn in Fort Mill - which is where Jennifer and I got married over almost 6 years ago.

The day started with Amy getting her makeup done by her rather talented sister. I was quite impressed.




Gorgeous rings...



Beautiful dress:



Beautiful bride:





Great friends:








Beautiful ceremony:
















Good times:













And one messy exit...I think Amy and Patrick will be the first to recommend NOT using these disposable exploding streamers. It was like running through a giant, thick web of 1980's audio tape. Very messy and they actually got stuck in it! Great memories, though...




Congratulations Amy and Patrick!

No comments:

Thanks for following my blog!