Charlotte NC Photographers offering Premier
Wedding, Portrait and Event Photography throughout NC, SC and VA.

Friday, August 1, 2008

The Blogger is IN, A Baby is BORN!

Okay, okay...you've convinced me...I need to start blogging. Everyone always asks, why don't you have a blog? I'm lazy...I don't like to type things. But then I found out that I can send updates to my blog from my phone. That's pretty cool. My clients are also keeping tabs on me, apparently. They tell me they check my site from time to time just to see what I've been up to.

So, here's the deal...I will do my best to maintain a fun and informative blog. I'll post images from recent work and in turn, you promise to visit from time to time and keep in touch. Sound good? Sounds like fun!!! Let's get this thing going...

Oh - and I guess I should start off by saying I am the proud new father of a 6 week old girl!!! Her name is Bella Rose and she is, of course, a little angel. See for yourself!

Bella

No comments:

Thanks for following my blog!