Charlotte NC Photographers offering Premier
Wedding, Portrait and Event Photography throughout NC, SC and VA.

Friday, August 1, 2008

Destination: Outer Banks with Mallory & Blake



What can I say about Mallory and Blake. They were a perfect example of young love. And they got married in style - cool, casual style, that is. This was my third wedding in the Outer Banks and I love it there. If you are thinking about a destination wedding, this is the place. They had the wedding party staying at their wedding site - The Love boat.

This is a HUGE house and perfect for hosting weddings, with one of the best back yards on the east coast.

This couple likes to have FUN and their wedding was reflective of that zest for life. Their album will be full of images that show their individuality and character. Check out the fun dirt bike shots below. I love my job!

Thanks Mallory and Blake for allowing me to take part in your wedding! Best wishes to you and your family!





No comments:

Thanks for following my blog!