Charlotte NC Photographers offering Premier
Wedding, Portrait and Event Photography throughout NC, SC and VA.

Monday, July 6, 2009

D&J Photography Sets Trends with Trash the Dress Photography

Channel 14 News tried to reach me recently to interview us for a story about Trash the Dress here in Charlotte. That day was one of my busiest days this summer, so I was not able to take the call. Unfortunately, that meant I missed their story deadline! But if you saw the video, you may have noticed our pictures from the Carolina Bride issue that not only featured my work but seems to have renewed interest in this trend that we started here in Charlotte a couple of wedding seasons ago (view that article here).

So I thought I would take the time to post some of my favorite TTD images from the past. The trend is still strong and we have several brides expressing interest in doing a session this year, so stay tuned!































...and one Trash the Photographer...(yep, that's me!)


1 comment:

Rolf Loken said...

That photo with the "skeet shooting" bride rocks! Great stuff!

Thanks for following my blog!