Charlotte NC Photographers offering Premier
Wedding, Portrait and Event Photography throughout NC, SC and VA.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Kristin's Bridal

Remember Kristin's fun engagement shoot with Dustin? Part II of her wedding package was practically a Trash the Dress session, considering all the locations we covered in such a short amount of time. Now that she is married, I can finally share these with you.

Kristin was so incredibly beautiful in her dress that I felt like this was a matter of point and shoot for me (don't tell my assistant - I made him work his butt off dragging my lights around). But seriously, we had a great time taking this collection, which I think captures Kristin's lighthearted personality and creative flair. I hope you enjoy these select images from her bridal collection!

PS - I will be posting their wedding pictures soon!











These next two shots are the reason I bring lights with me when I shoot.






No comments:

Thanks for following my blog!